Michael James Stone Administrator
     Site-Administrator member isonline
![[send pm] [send pm]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sm55eWJP6TfCU3mQNlk36HNUOgM9G6Kz8OAMP2ECrvWYd21FCJx5ZIX-glSytuV6zyP5QbKK79I1qIXs9R6AI0rcL-DmXsnmYEssfwtUBl5kmXl4gWDpYvpw=s0-d) Joined: May 2012 Gender: Male Posts: 240
|  | The Messenger (a) « Thread Started Yesterday at 10:35pm » | ![[Modify] [Modify]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_uiCJSoCmo-GVWYvavPSg4hPBxavtbo33SV-RXhH3Mw0hLg5cFYlQMZ_45DUc3wjYFUNg7DJrY2EUtHNgO5m5PA1VmDsjdPVQgPPkg8E7tlUT21SKDl=s0-d) ![[Delete] [Delete]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vN3-h76wQBzRmg1mEvxj_-DRcvQZ1JtZMM0iZnGPToGfnr20jcoASRK-Eos0ynhXCnXi3Y6nER_i-n-p7LnFTYDrvzt_I7QYp51elIi0Xfd2OSAHE=s0-d) | I died.
Now that wasn't supposed to happen, I thought. But sure enough there I was, dead, and somehow denying it wasn't going to change that.
It was obvious I was dead.
No it wasn't the movie Ghost, and no there wasn't some mystical light or ethereal being standing there admiring my dead body....,
but somehow I felt odd because....,
I wasn't breathing either. Not the dead thing I was looking at, but me. You know....
ME.
You could say, it was a little odd and stranger than fiction but all this was new to me and I was really trying to get a handle on it.
After all......I was dead.
It was kind of funny because ....being dead didn't seem to be anything at all like I expected.
What did your expect?
Now I know what your thinking. I should be asking; Who said that? Where are you? Where am I? Are you God? Am I dead?
But it really wasn't like that.
Or at least for me it wasn't. Maybe the dead guy (me) "heard" someone, but, He, that body over there, was dead.
I was.....and I really didn't know what I was, but I was....still me.
Call me the Messenger
"OK"
And I think I actually said that.
But since I couldn't hear myself, I really wasn't sure if I said it.... or thought it.
This being dead was really confusing to me and now I was hearing voices. I could tell being dead was going to take time to get used to.
(Page ONE in progress) | |
|